Chamber Music Scores Store
“Richard Boukas' work as a composer and arranger is impressive! He writes with the broad experience of someone who has Brazil in his blood, with great naturalness and knowledge.”
Professor, Instituto Villa Lobos, UNIRIO
Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
“Richard Boukas has composed an impressive and prolific body of work
for himself and clarinet virtuoso Louis Arques.
Having dedicated my career to the art of Duo performance, I know the artistic chemistry required to make exceptional Brazilian music. Arques and Boukas possess this unique connection and a complete command of their cutting-edge repertoire. I am certain that Boukas's present and future works will be a perennial contribution to contemporary clarinet-guitar literature."
Dr. João Luiz Rezende Lopes
Brasil Guitar Duo / Naxos recording artist
Director of Chamber Music
Hunter College of CUNY
Welcome to the Brazilian Chamber Music STORE.
All authoritative Scores are published exclusively by DIATESSARON MUSIC.
• LEFT COLUMN features DIÁLOGOS DUO scores and recordings.
• RIGHT COLUMN features WORKS for diverse instrumentations.
For audio samples of pieces, see the AUDIO PLAYER below LEFT
If a performance is not available, a Sibelius mp3 is provided.
Works composed for a variety of ensembles include:
• DUOS for guitar with clarinet and other winds, violoncello, tambura
• TRIOS for guitar with violoncello and marimba
• QUARTETS for strings, saxophones, clarinets, flutes, guitars, mandolins
• MIXED QUARTETS and QUINTETS
• FOR SOLO INSTRUMENT SCORES
• All PRINTED SCORES are spiral-bound with clear plastic front and rugged black back, printed on durable extra bright 24-lb. paper.
• PARTS are included with the purchase of all SCORES.
• Diálogos Duo Scores are available in PRINT and PDF editions.
• Other CHAMBER SCORES (RIGHT column) are available only in PDF format
(except for special print orders).
• SHIPPING and HANDLING cost of a PRINTED SCORE (U.S. purchaser) is $5.
This will be added automatically to your purchase cost.
• As INTERNATIONAL rates are very expensive, PDF editions are recommended.
For questions or special requests: CONTACT