BLOCK RATE LESSON STUDY
The BLOCK RATE option is an excellent way to pre-book regular lessons at an attractive discount.
BLOCK RATE DISCOUNTS are as follows:
• TEN-HOUR PREPAID BLOCKS (five two-hour sessions) at a DISCOUNT of 15%
• EIGHT-HOUR PREPAID BLOCKS (four two-hour sessions) at a DISCOUNT of 10%
• NINE HOUR PREPAID BLOCKS (six ninety-minute sessions) at a discount of 15%
BLOCK PREPAYMENT OPTIONS
* CASH PAID IN FULL at the FIRST LESSON of a BLOCK.
• MOBILE DEVICES in the U.S. by VENMO (@Richard-Boukas) is preferred.
* PAYPAL is also accepted, however, if any fee (currently 3.1%) is attached to the payment transaction, the fee is added to student’s total payment. This is reflected as a reduction in the % discount of a BLOCK, as follows:
* Adjusted TEN HOUR BLOCK = 12% Adjusted EIGHT HOUR BLOCK = 7%
* Adjusted NINE HOUR BLOCK (ONLINE STUDY) = 12%
TRIAL LESSON and BLOCK DISCOUNT
A student can arrange an INITIAL TRIAL LESSON at full rate before booking a block.
If a block is purchased (prepaid in full) within TWO WEEKS of the initial trial lesson, the trial lesson is considered the first lesson of that block and the trial lesson fee is deducted from the cost of the lesson block.
LESSON SCHEDULING and TERMS
ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW APPLY TO BOTH IN-STUDIO AND ONLINE INSTRUCTION.
• LESSON SCHEDULE: SAME DAY OF THE WEEK AND TIME SLOT,
at minimum frequency of EVERY TWO WEEKS.
• ALL LESSONS IN A BLOCK ARE SCHEDULED IN ADVANCE OF THE FIRST LESSON or within two weeks of the initial trial lesson.
• Students whose schedule and finances are not conducive to committing to this regular lesson schedule and frequency are recommended to sign up for one lesson at a time, at FULL RATE.
• It is the STUDENT'S RESPONSIBILITY to adhere to the pre-arranged INSTRUCTION SCHEDULE of a BLOCK.
• Once a BLOCK DISCOUNT LESSON PACKAGE is PAID IN FULL and LESSONS HAVE BEGUN, there are NO REFUNDS for the balance of fees applied to the remaining lessons. The instructor has reserved those teaching slots in advance for the student and declined other professional work to honor those commitments.
• RESCHEDULED LESSON: There is a 48-HOUR MINIMUM NOTICE for any lesson which the student needs to reschedule FOR EXTENUATING PROFESSIONAL or PERSONAL CIRCUMSTANCES.
• ONE RESCHEDULED LESSON is permitted per BLOCK.
• MAKE-UP: The RESCHEDULED LESSON must be made up no later than
the FOLLOWING WEEK'S DAY AND TIME SLOT, or that lesson is forfeited by student.
* BLOCK TOTAL TIMEFRAME is not to exceed more than two weeks beyond the initial lesson schedule (minimum one lesson every two weeks).
ANY LESSONS remaining to be taught will not be fulfilled beyond this two week extension of the original lesson schedule. Such lessons cannot be carried over to a future lesson block or used as a cash credit towards another block.
TO SET UP A BLOCK OF LESSONS AND INQUIRE ABOUT RATES,